CHAT – Community Health Advocate Training is an online training designed to educate, equip and engage Seventh-day Adventists with the high calling of using health to bless the world with the desire to lead people to Jesus and His Church. Our online course is comprised of over 65 presentations from experts in many areas of ministry: physicians, pastors, evangelists, health care professionals, literature evangelists and more. If you want to be equipped to more effectively reach your community with the everlasting gospel, this course is for you.The strength of CHAT is best realized when undertaken as a group. Please consider our group training offerings.
Group Online Training – When a group of 20 or more sign up the class drops to $200. If you are with a group please call for your discount code.
CHAT Group Online with CHAT Applied – We strongly recommend this option which is the Group Online with an intensive one-week live session called CHAT Applied. Please call for pricing. Benefits associated with CHAT Applied, one-week practicum includes:
Hands-on demonstrations, including: cooking, hydrotherapy, and natural and nutritional healing
Training to enable your group to accurately assess the “felt needs” of your local community
Organized C.H.A.T. chapter, with your own board of directors, and membership in the CHAT National Network, which provides technical and administrative support to increase the effectiveness of working with district churches in their efforts to reach communities sustainably.
- Learn basic, disease-fighting, nutritional principles, while learning of Christ, the Bread of Life.
- Learn basic anatomy and physiology, with an emphasis on gospel principles found in the human body.
- Learn the origin of the current health crisis and the intimate connection between spiritual salvation and physical health.
- Learn the history of food and the role it plays in the restoration of man, along with the definition of genuine medical missionary work.
- Learn how to conduct health consultations by studying how Christ ministered to the whole person.
- Learn the Beehive Cycle of HEALTH Evangelism to train churches, according to “Christ’s method”, on how to successfully conduct health seminars and events.